By placing an order with See it, Want it!, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before placing an order.
In these Terms & Conditions:
“Me” and “I” means See it, Want it!
“You” means the person placing an order.
“The contract is agreed” – by making payment and submitting a photo, you are making an offer to purchase services which, if accepted by me, will result in a binding contract. An acceptance email from me confirms that the contract is formed.
1. The seven or thirty day period begins when you have received acceptance from me via email. Receipt of payment does not constitute acceptance.
2. Payment is due immediately.
3. I reserve the right to refuse any order up to 72 hours after it has been placed.
4. You agree that the service will commence before the statutory cancellation period has expired, and therefore you may not cancel the contract.
5. If you wish to submit more than one lost item, you must pay for and submit these items separately. I will accept or refuse each item separately.
6. I will email you when I have completed the search for your lost item.
7. A full refund will be processed via PayPal if, after seven or thirty days, I am unable to find the exact item or similar items.
8. No guarantee is given as to the perceived similarity between the lost item and the similar items found, although every effort will be made by me to find items that most closely resemble the lost item. Therefore, there is no satisfaction guarantee.
9. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The seller’s name is Emma MacDonald.
11. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
12, Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.